29 May New Prevention Practices
Posted at 16:35h in News
- All students must sign the new COVID-19 waiver before resuming activities.
- Participants per class will be limited to 10 students.
- To participate in a class, registration prior to class is required during this phase to ensure class size limitation [website or phone].
- We will have shorter classes to allow disinfecting procedures between classes.
- The mat will be limited by marks indicating student positioning during class to maintain adequate spacing.
- For this phase, spectators will not be permitted to avoid crowding, and maintain small group size.
- Parents/guardians/siblings should drop off and pick up the kids. They will be supervised at all times.
- Please don’t arrive early or stay longer after your class so that crowding may be limited.
- Kindly come dressed with your uniform (clean pants and rash guards) and sandals or flip flops. Kimono tops and belts should be in a bag or back pack.
- Shower and always wash your Gi after class. Gis must be in pristine condition or you will be asked not to train.
- No sparring during phase 1.
- No visitors from other schools, only members in good standing conditions may attend classes during this phase.
- Water fountain will not be in use during this phase. Kindly bring bottled water, no water bottles for sale.
- All immune compromised individuals [“high risk group”] should abstain from training for their own safety. Please use your best judgement.
- .If you are showing any symptoms, coughing, or fever please do not attend class. If symptoms of infectious illness are observed, you will likely be asked to abstain from training until such symptoms clear.
- Temperature will be checked at the door with contact- less thermometer at the door.
- Mask may be worn.
- Those attending classes must wash hands upon arrival and before leaving.
Thank you for taking care of our school and community.